HOL GRAIN: Mix Seasoning Chili, 1.25 oz
The Conrad Rice Mill is the oldest rice mill in America. It is also one of the leading tourist attractions in this area of the Bayou Teche. In 1981, the Mill was placed on the National Register of Historic Places. P.A. Conrad founded the Conrad Rice Mill and Planting Company in 1912. He would cut the rice by hand and let it sun-dry on the levees before putting the rice in the threshers.
- WORLD'S first Wheat Free, Corn Free and Gluten Free Chili Seasoning Mix. Great Taste and Flavor.
- Great Taste and Flavor. The Chili Mix and Fajitas Mix can be sold as a mix and match.
- Ingredients: Chili Powder, rice flour, evap cane juice, salt, parsley, onion, garlic, cummin, black pepper, red pepper
- Product of the oldest operating rice mill in the USA
- World's first wheat free, corn free and gluten free chili seasoning mix great taste and flavor
- Great taste and flavor the chili mix and fajitas mix can be sold as a mix and match
- Ingredients: chili powder, rice flour, evap cane juice, salt, parsley, onion, garlic, cumin, black pepper, red pepper
- Product of the oldest operating rice mill in the USE